A Study of the Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between Pirfenidone and BMS-986278 in Healthy Participants
The main objectives of this study are to characterize the PK of BMS-986278 after administration of a single dose of BMS-986278 alone or in combination with pirfenidone, as well as to characterize the PK of pirfenidone after administration of a single dose of pirfenidone alone or in combination with BMS-986278
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- Eligible Ages
- Between 21 Years and 65 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Signed Informed Consent.
- Healthy participant, as determined by no clinically significant deviation from normal in medical history, physical examination, ECGs, and clinical laboratory determinations.
- Women of child bearing potentia (WOCBP), pregnant or breastfeeding.
- History of significant cardiovascular disease.
- Participants who have smoked or used smoking cessation or nicotine containing products within 3 months of the first dose of study.
Other protocol defined inclusion/exclusion criteria could apply.
- Phase 1
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Crossover Assignment
- Intervention Model Description
- The study will be conducted in three periods, so that all the randomized participants receive treatment (participants receive pirfenidone only, or BMS-986278 only, or both together during each treatment period).
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
BMS-986278 + Pirfenidone
Trials Today and nearby locations
- NCT ID
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Study ContactRecruiting sites have contact information. Please contact the sites directly. If there is no contact information,